- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Double Fronted Detached Residence
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Furnished Cloakroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Corner Site
Additional InformationStunning Extensively Refurbished and Luxuriously Appointed Period Detached Residence
A stunning red brick double fronted period detached residence holding a mature corner site within this highly regarded and sought after residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen and deluxe classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, utility room, extensive range of built-in wardrobes to master bedroom and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard over the years. A matching detached garage and landscaped mature gardens on a corner site with ample car parking combines with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club and Fortwilliam Golf Course all close by.
- Columned Open Entrance Porch
- Bevelled glass entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.11 x 5.59 (13'6" x 18'4")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, cast iron inset, gas fire, picture rail, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling.
Square Arch to:
- Dining Room 4.83 x 3.30 (15'10" x 10'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, mistress pantry.
- Living Room 4.11 x 4.95 (13'6" x 16'3")
- Into bay, attractive marble fireplace, piped for gas fire, 2 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Morning Room 3.89 x 3.40 (12'9" x 11'2")
- Feature marble fireplace, built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Bevelled glass patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen 3.45 x 3.73 (11'4" x 12'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer white ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, canopy extractor fan, built-in larder, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, glass display unit, integrated dishwasher.
- Utility Room 3.07 x 2.51 (10'1" x 8'3")
- Range of high and low level units, glass display units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, under freezer space, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Classic white suite comprising free standing roll top claw foot bath, low flush wc, twin vanity units with storage cupboards below, shower cubicle, electric shower, drench shower, telephone hand shower, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, wall light points, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.29 (11'5" x 7'6")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.81 x 3.07 (12'6" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 5.36 x 3.86 (17'7" x 12'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.06 x 4.93 (13'4" x 16'2")
- Into bay, extensive range of built-in robes, 3 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 3.66 (12'8" x 12'0")
- Range of built-in robes, decor packs.
- Extensive gardens front and rear in lawns, mature trees, shrubs and extensive patio areas, shed, extensive car parking, double entrance gates.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 4.57 (20'0" x 15'0")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »