- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- New Luxury High Gloss Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Lounge To Dining Area
- New Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Finished To An Excellent Standard Throughout With Attractive Wood Laminate Flooring
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities Including Ballyhackamore
- Excellent Newly Renovated Town Terrace Property
Additional InformationAn excellent, renovated town terrace property within the ever popular East Belfast off Irwin Avenue, Upper Newtownards Road. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace and wood laminate flooring, new luxury high gloss kitchen with integrated oven, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting, three good sized bedrooms and a new white bathroom suite with bath and shower cubicle.
Also benefitting from new gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and an excellent finish throughout, this property is ideal for first time buyers. Convenient to many local amenities and within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and accessible to all major bus routes including the new Glider services to Belfast City Centre, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room 23'3 x10'2 into bay
- Attractive fireplace with wood surround, marble inset and hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen 14'4 x 8'0
- Attractive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights, uPVC back door.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 10'7
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'0
- White suite comprising of bath, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Attic Room 10'0 x 9'5
- Velux window, laminate wood floor.
- Yard to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »