- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Terrace Property Located Just Off The Upper Newtownards Road
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Part PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Located On The First Floor
- Benefitting From A Floored Roofspace
- Convenient Location Close To Ballyhackamore With Its Range Of Local Amenities
A bright and spacious extended end terrace property in a desirable location close to excellent local amenities in Ballyhackamore, Belmont and the Holywood Road. Internally there is a good sized through lounge/ dining area, fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom suite with panel bath and a walk in shower cubicle. Other benefits include part double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a floored roofspace accessed via a fixed staircase. In need of slight modernisation throughout this property has the potential to become an excellent first time buyer home or investment property. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 23'5 x 9'9 (7.14m x 2.97m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset, hearth and under stair storage.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 8'0 (4.34m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Built in storage cupboards and access to floored roofspace via fixed staircase.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 10'7 (max) (4.11m x 3.23m ( max))
- Built in slid robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Floored Roofspace
- 'Velux' type window and laminate flooring.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »