- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Detached Family Home (Featured RTE 1 Home Of The Year Finalist 2017)
- Contemporary Accommodation Extending To Approximately 2,889 Sq Ft
- Exceptional Standard Of Specification/Presentation Throughout
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Drawing Room Plus Magnificent Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Separate Utility Area
- First Floor Play Room/Snug
- High Quality Bathroom And Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Under Floor) And Fully Double Glazed
- Alarm System Installed
- Detached Garage With Storage Area Above And Generous Parking Facilities
- Well Manicured Gardens Throughout
- Magnificent Elevated Site With Panoramic Views
- Semi-Rural Location Close To Ballymena Town Centre And Motorway Networks Connecting Belfast And International Airport
- Viewing Strictly By Private Appointment
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this stunning contemporary detached family home which has been constructed and finished to the highest of standards and completed to an exacting specification. No expense has been spared in terms of the standard of finish throughout with a magnificent kitchen and high quality bathroom and ensuites.
The property which was completed in 2012 and extends to approximately 2,889 sq ft provides a four bedroom layout further complimented by a spacious drawing room and magnificent open plan living/kitchen/dining area which is undoubtedly the focal point of this fabulous property.
Externally, the property is positioned on a superb elevated site with panoramic views over the rolling County Antrim countryside towards The Sperrins. The gardens are well manicured throughout with feature artificial grass.
A semi-rural location it is a short drive from the village of Broughshane with Ballymena 10 minutes away, Belfast International Airport 25 minutes and Belfast city and the north coast 45 minutes approximately.
All in all this is a home of exceptional quality and one that can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 5.16m (21' 0" x 16' 11")
Multi-fuel burning stove. Panoramic views.
- 12.9m x 8.23m (42' 4" x 27' 0")
In the kitchen: Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with inset sink. Integrated double oven, coffee machine, five ring gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
In the living area: Multi-fuel burning stove. Panoramic views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 4.01m (13' 6" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.94m (13' 10" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobe.
- White suite. Panel bath. Inset TV. Feature shower enclosure with walk-in shower area. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Low flush WC.
- UTILITY SPACE:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Inset sink.
- PLAYROOM/SNUG AREA:
- 4.42m x 4.01m (14' 6" x 13' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.1m (19' 9" x 10' 2")
- Walk-in shower enclosure with feature tiling. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.74m x 5.11m (28' 8" x 16' 9")
Double doors. Light and power. Floored area above.
- Generous parking facilities. Exceptionally well manicured gardens.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »