- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property in the Heart of East Belfast
- Located just off the Bustling Holywood Road with its Close Proximity to a Host of Local Amenities
- Close Access to Many Main Arterial Transport Links Including Sydenham Train Station and Belfast City Airport
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Dining Room with Dual Aspect Windows
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Front and Rear Yard, Rear Yard with Excellent Privacy and Additional Outdoor Storage
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideal for the First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Investor or Young Family Alike
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this charming mid-terrace property located just off the ever popular Holywood Road right in the heart of East Belfast. Within close proximity to many local amenities including both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, Sydenham train station, Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport, the property is ideally located for the daily commuter.
Comprising of: spacious reception hall, open plan living dining area with dual aspect windows, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, fully fitted modern white bathroom suite and enclosed private front and rear yards. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
This fantastically appointed home ticks a lot of boxes for the prospective buyer and is sure to gain instant momentum. Well suited to the first time buyer, young professional, young family and investor alike, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass insets and glass side light into spacious reception hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Access to electric meter.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING AREA:
- 6.3m x 3.1m (20' 8" x 10' 2")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows, under stairs storage/cloaks room.
- 4.57m x 1.45m (15' 0" x 4' 9")
Range of high and low level units, wood laminate effect work surface, space for oven and hob, space for washing machine, fully tiled walls, space for American style fridge freezer, access to rear yard via uPVC double glazed door with glass insets, stainless steel drainer sink with chrome mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.92m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
at widest points
Outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.9m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
at widest points
Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.88m x 1.65m (6' 2" x 5' 5")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, tiled walls, corner shower unit with glass sliding door, uPVC cladded walls, chrome thermostatic control valve with separate up and over telephone hand unit and up and over fixed rainfall head unit, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front: Enclosed front forecourt, part laid in artificial grass, part polished pebbles, excellent sun visibility all day.
Rear: Enclosed private courtyard, laid In artificial lawn, access to rear alleyway for bins, storage cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler.
Travelling along Connsbrooke Avenue, turn left onto Brandon Parade. Number 27 can be found on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
136th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »