- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Home with Sea Views in a Highly Sought After Location
- Adaptable Accommodation
- Spacious, Open Plan Living Room with Access to Front Terrace & Sea Views
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Contemporary Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Coloured Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower
- Ensuite Shower Room off the Principal Bedroom
- Separate Shower Room
- Basement Ideal as Home Office with 2 Reception Rooms & Shower Room
- Partially uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garaging
- Electric Gates Leading to Ample Parking & Integral Garaging
- Large Front & Private Rear Gardens in Lawns
Additional InformationOccupying an excellent, slightly elevated site with sea views, this spacious detached home has a lot to offer.
On entering the property one is immediately struck by the space and welcoming atmosphere whilst further investigation reveals well-proportioned, adaptable accommodation all on the same level producing ideal living for the growing family or perhaps an active retiring couple wanting "bungalow" living and sea views.
The highly regarded area is well-known for its mix of individually designed residences as well as the proximity to leading schools, churches and Holywood town centre with its excellent array of shops, pubs and restaurants not to mention main arterial routes to and from Belfast.
- Mahogany front double doors to . . .
- DINING HALL/LOUNGE:
- 7.2m x 5.9m (23' 7" x 19' 4")
Aluminium double glazed sliding doors to sun terrace with sea views. Feature glazed sliding doors to . . .
- RECENTLY FITTED MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.3m x 3.3m (23' 11" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite worktops, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer Quooker boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, Neff built-in oven and microwave, kitchen island unit with low level cupboards and four ring Neff ceramic hob, ceiling mounted extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor. Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, heated towel rail, built-in cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 4.2m (14' 5" x 13' 9")
Range of built-in robe with louvered doors.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 3.2m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.m x 3.2m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
Double built-in robe, sea views.
- BEDROOM (4)/SITTING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
- Coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Linen cupboard with pressurised water tank.
- Ideal if working from home.
- ROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
- ROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, twin wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Electric gates to private tarmac driveway to . . .
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.1m x 6.2m (23' 4" x 20' 4")
Up and over door, light and power, Worcester oil fired boiler.
- Ample parking. Large well mainicured front gardens in lawns and flower beds. Good sized private rear gardens in lawns bordered by hedging, large paved patio, outside light and tap.
Driving up Croft Road, turn left into Ballymenoch Road (at corner of Rudolph Steiner School) and property is on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »