This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Good Decorative Order
- Convenient Location
27 Ballydown Meadows, Banbridge
Well presented and maintained throughout, this spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment is conveniently located within ease of access to the A1 dual carriageway, local schools and amenities. This property would be an ideal purchase for the young couple of professional person. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood tongue and groove front door, vinyl floor covering.
- Hotpress, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 16' 6 x 11' 11 (5.03m x 3.64m)
- TV point, dado rail, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 12' 2 x 8' 11 (3.72m x 2.72m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker with extractor hood, fan and light. Space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, double radiator.
- Oil fired boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 13' 11 x 11' 11 (4.24m x 3.63m) (Max)
- Telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10 x 7' 5 (3.92m x 2.27m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 6 x 6' 0 (2.58m x 1.84m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panel bath and shower cubicle with Mira Zest electric shower. Part tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, 1 radiator.
- Garden to rear with PVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views