- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous family home that has been updated and converted to suit modern day life
- Superb open plan kitchen, living and dining that is great for both entertaining and relaxing
- Modern kitchen with a mix of walnut and white gloss units with a superb centre island
- Extended nook with built-in seating off the kitchen
- Large gas stove in the living area which will heat the entire room
- Patio doors from the kitchen to the south-facing rear garden
- Workstation / study area with fitted furniture under the stairs
- Fitted cloak room with storage space and plumbing for white goods
- Four generous bedrooms upstairs - the master with a separated dressing area
- Luxury ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom with a shower and a bath
- Family bathroom is due to be completely renovated imminently
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- South facing rear garden with a handmade sheltered patio area ideal for BBQ's
- Fully enclosed side garden ideal for kids or animals and plenty of off-street parking
Additional InformationMagnificently Modern!
Love, care and plenty of thought has gone into the remodelling and layout of this stunning home. It has everything going for it… a quiet end of cul-de-sac location with countryside views, open plan dining, living and kitchen space that is highly sought after in modern day life and a superb garden that has a hand-built sheltered decking area for those long summer evenings. The current owners have used their skill and experience to set the house up to make family life easy – with plenty of storage, a utility / cloak room and even a large nook for family dining with great built-in seating.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming and bright entrance hall with a walnut floor that runs throughout the entire downstairs, an open plan lounge, play area and kitchen with a mix of walnut and cream gloss units with seating at the centre island and also a clever nook with built-in seating, a cloakroom with built in storage and plumbing for white goods, and lastly a downstairs loo. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, the master with a clever dividing wall creating a walk-in dressing area and an en-suite with a separate shower and bath.
There are open countryside views and a south facing garden with a fantastic hand built sheltered area with glass partitioning. There is a good-sized side garden with space for a large shed and plenty of off-street parking to the front. Although the majority of the garage has been used for the nook and utility area there is still storage available for bikes etc.
Moneyreagh is a superb place to live with its own community, character and an easy commute to Belfast and Comber. Moneyreagh Primary School has an excellent reputation and is next door to a community centre offering fantastic classes for children.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 27' 0'' x 12' 8'' (8.22m x 3.86m)
- Dining Area 10' 9'' x 6' 11'' (3.27m x 2.11m)
- Kitchen 19' 0'' x 10' 9'' (5.79m x 3.27m)
- Store Room
- Master Bedroom 11' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.38m x 2.77m)
- En-Suite Bathroom 8' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.66m x 1.88m)
- Dressing Room 8' 5'' x 5' 9'' (2.56m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2 15' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.80m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.55m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4 9' 6'' x 8' 3'' (2.89m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom 9' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.99m x 2.51m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »