- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Family Home on Mature Site
- Superb Flexible Accommodation that can be adapted to suit individuals needs
- Four Bedrooms, Master with EnSuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Kitchen Diner with High Gloss Units and open to …
- Family room with vaulted ceiling and overlooking garden
- Lounge with feature gas stove
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Rear Garden with Patio Area, Lawn and Feature Deck overlooking mature trees, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Desirable Location Close to Holywood town centre with its excellent range of shops, restaurants and cafes
- Excellent Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationArdmore Heights is situated close to Holywood town centre, therefore offering close proximity to an excellent range of local amenities such as various eateries and shops. No 27 offers flexible accommodation to the prospective purchaser, giving the option of three or four bedrooms depending on what is required.
The heart of this home is in the kitchen dining and family area, which is a space that is perfect for both entertaining and day to day living. There is an additional lounge which offers an additional reception space. There are three bedrooms on the ground floor and a family bathroom. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite and dressing room. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden with a large decked area perfect for outdoor entertaining.
A superb home that can be adapted over the years, with its flexible accommodation and ability to live on one level. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak laminate wooden flooring. Cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs. Hot press with lagged copper cylinder. Built-in shelving.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 6.27m x 8.23m (20' 7" x 27' 0")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Oak laminate work surface. Ceramic single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Built-in glazed display cabinet. Part tiled walls. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel oven below. Stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Integrated stainless steel microwave. Space for fridge freezer. Mature outlook to rear garden and on to wooden copse. Oak laminate wooden flooring throughout. Utility cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Ample family dining space. Open through square arch to living space with cathedral vaulted ceiling. Dual aspect windows with mature wooden outlook. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patios and garden.
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to front and rear. Hole in wall fireplace with cast iron Gazco gas stove. Slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to rear garden through to wooden glen.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Mature outlook to front.
- With modern white suite comprising: close coupled WC. Vanity unit with chrome mixer taps. Cabinet below. Tiled panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls. Built-in bathroom cabinetry. Chrome heated towel rail. uPVC panelled built-in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Antigo style wooden floor. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- OAK TREAD STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR:
- With LED stair tread lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.18m (13' 0" x 10' 5")
Mature outlook to wooden glen. Laminate wooden flooring. Storage into eaves x three.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 1.65m (12' 9" x 5' 5")
Fitted with extensive range of built-in robes. Mature outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Vanity unit. Chrome mixer taps. uPVC panelled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Velux window.
- 5.28m x 2.67m (17' 4" x 8' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power. Rear access door. Oil fired boiler
- Enclosed rear garden, landscaped and laid in paviour patio areas, gardens laid in lawns, timber decking overlooking wooded glen, light, power and water tap, well screened oil storage tank, tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to garage, mature front garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, in the direction of Bangor, turn right into Croft Road. Ardmore Road is off Croft Road on the right-hand side towards the top. Continue to the top of Ardmore Road. Turn right into Ardmore Heights, follow the road round and No 27 is located at the top on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »