Downpatrick, BT30 6TL
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £265,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Downpatrick)
Offers around £265,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
This handsome spacious family home is situated on a large mature site in this desirable residential development. The extensive accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms with bathroom and shower room, 3 reception rooms and a kitchen with dining area and separate utility room. There is a detached garage and oil fired central heating. Families are drawn to Downpatrick because of the local excellent schools, the beauty of the surrounding countryside and the range of sports clubs and recreational options.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated wooden flooring.
- Lounge 5.46m x 3.91m (17'11 x 12'10)
- Feature fireplace with open fire. Spotlights. Front facing.
- Dining Room 3.81m x 2.82m (12'06 x 9'03)
- Front facing.
- Sitting Room 4.06m x 3.91m (13'04 x 12'10)
- Feature brick fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen/Casual Dining 5.59m x 3.00m (18'04 x 9'10)
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Tiled at splashback. door to:
- Utility Room 3.18m x 1.68m (10'05 x 5'06)
- Low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Side door. Storage cupboard. Recess for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Recess for oven.
- Bedroom Two 3.84m x 3.15m (12'07 x 10'04)
- Front facing. Built in robes
- Bathroom 3.15m x 2.21m (10'04 x 7'03)
- White panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Large landing area.
- Master Bedroom 3.84m x 3.18m (12'07 x 10'05)
- Built in robes. Side facing. Ensuite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Part tiled walls. Velux window.
- Bedroom Three 4.42m x 2.62m (14'06 x 8'07)
- Built in robes. Storage cupboard. Front facing.
- Bedroom Four 3.94m x 3.91m (12'11 x 12'10)
- Built in robes. Rear facing.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin. Velux window.
- Garage 7.90m x3.45m (25'11 x11'04)
- Power and light. Roller door.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with gardens in lawn and mature shrubs. Enclosed rear garden with gardens in lawn and mature shurbs. Paved area.
Click here to view the 3D tour
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing