- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Historic Double Fronted Semi-Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining
- Covered Storage/Utility With WC.
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Installed 2017
- Excellent Energy Efficiency
- Rear Gardens, Garaging, Off Street Parking
- Fantastic Potential in Sought After Location
This historic double fronted semi-detached family home, offers superbly maintained accommodation with fantastic potential, in this most sought after and convenient Antrim Road location.Holding a prime position in one of Lisburn's most popular locations, Nos 27 Antrim Road offers superb convenience to Lisburn City Centre. Wallace Prep/High School, Friends School, Wallace Park, Duncans Park, and Lisburn Train Station are all within a short walk. The property also offers easy access to main transport routes with the International Airport and Belfast a simple commute away.
Originally constructed in approx 1881 by Sir Richard Wallace and superbly maintained by the current long term family owners, this charming double fronted period home offers a blank canvas for a variety of purchasers to create their ideal home without compromising on location. Internally the accommodation currently comprises three double bedrooms, two reception rooms with feature fireplaces, coloured bathroom suite, kitchen with dining space, and covered storage/utility with WC.
Externally the unique space and potential continue with raised patio, lawn, large timber garage, and further garden space with mature shrubs and trees - a superbly private space for the family to enjoy.
Combining original period features, superbly maintained accommodation, and fantastic potential, both inside and out, all within walking distance of Lisburn`s premier schools and City Centre - Early socially responsible viewing is a must to appreciate this unique property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Electrical consumer unit.
- Lounge 5.92m x 3.38m (19'5" x 11'1")
- Feature tiled fireplace. Double aspect windows.
- Family Room 5.03m (max into bay) x 3.40m (16'6" (max into bay)
- Feature tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.71m x 3.40m (12'2" x 11'2")
- Range of high and low-level units with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Pvc cushioned floor. Double aspect windows.
- Covered Storage/Utility 4.80m (max) x 2.11m (15'9" (max) x 6'11")
- Range of high and low-level units. Plumbed for washer/dryer. Plastic paneled roof. Hardwood door to rear.
- WC 2.08m x 0.89m (6'10 x 2'11)
- Low flush WC with wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Family Bathroom 2.69m x 2.51m (8'10" x 8'3")
- Colored suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps, and bath with shower above. Partially tiled walls. PVC cushioned flooring. Hotpress. Storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 2.77m (11'2" x 9'1")
- Access to roofspace. Rear Aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2" x 10'10")
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 1 3.76m (max) x 3.40m (12'4" (max) x 11'2")
- Front aspect.
- Outside Front
- Mature hedges and lawn. Pedestrian gates.
- Large timber garage with stable style doors.
- Outside Rear
- Raised patio. Mature lawn. Right of way. Further fenced garden with mature trees and hedging.
- Coming from Lisburn Town Centre along the Antrim Road, continue straight at the roundabout, the property will be on the left-hand side. A Pinkertons board will be erected.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »