- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Split Level Home
- Four Bedroom, Master With En-Suite/Two Reception Rooms
- Shaker Style Kitchen Open To Living Area
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Fantastic Gradens Front, Side & Rear
- Exceptional Views
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul de sac, this extended split level, detached family home, not only offers superb well proportioned accommodation but is positioned on a large corner site with fantastic views over Belfast and beyond. From the entrance hall access is provided to both the lounge and dining room with a feature corner window in the lounge offering excellent views . Several stairs lead down from the hallway to the lower ground floor and a luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / living area with direct access to a wrap around patio area overlooking the garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun. Returning to the entrance hall, several stairs up provide access to the upper level with two good sized bedrooms, both benefitting from exceptional views and a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
Two further bedrooms are on the first floor, one of which is the master bedroom with an en-suite. Outside the property benefits from a driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage and front garden laid in lawns. As mentioned, the property is positioned on a large corner site with superb, mature gardens complemented by a decked patio area with a timber house. The star of show is the wrap around patio area that is accessed from the Kitchen / Living area that not only captures the sun but maximises the views.
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled composite front door with glazed side panels to;
- Entrance Hall
- Wood strip flooring.
- Lounge 16'2" 11'6" (4.93m 3.51m)
- Exposed brick fireplace with wooden mantle, housing an open fire and slate hearth. Wooden strip flooring.
Feature corner window with great views over garden and beyond.
- Dining room 11'6" x 9'3" (3.51m x 2.82m)
- Wood strip flooring.
- Stairs down to Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen / Living Area 30'7" x 10'9" (9.32m x 3.28m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units, concealed lighting. Siemens 5 ring induction hob and overhead extractor fan. Double Siemens oven, granite work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher & washing machine. Stainless steel Franke sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Double upvc glass doors and large patio area maximising the exceptional views.
- Living Area Image
- From Entrance Hall
- Stairs up to:
- Bedroom 2 12'0" x 10'6" (3.66m x 3.20m)
- At widest points. Double window. Fantastic views.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing claw foot, roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Separate corner shower unit with Mira Sport shower unit. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing, tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Spotlights.
- Bedroom 3 10'7" x 8'7" (3.23m x 2.62m)
- At widest points. Oak semi sold flooring. Great views.
- Stairs to first floor
- Master Bedroom 16'0" X 11'5" (4.88m X 3.48m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring.
- Comprising corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 9'3" x 9'2" (2.82m x 2.79m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Leading to attached garage. Access is also provided around each side of the property.
Front garden laid in lawn.
- Attached Garage 15'2 x 10'0 (4.62m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door light, power. Housing gas boiler.
- Outside Rear
- The property is positioned a fantastic corner plot and the present vendors constructed a superb patio area that is accessed directly from the kitchen / Living area that not only captures the afternoon/evening sun but maximises the views over the garden and beyond.
Additional garden to the side that leads down to decked patio and summer house.
- Additional rear image
- Garden To House Image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »