- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A great sized semi-detached villa
- Located on the cusp of the busy shopping town of Newtownards
- Close to local schooling options
- A superb range of sporting facilities are all close by
- Open plan lounge/ dining room
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with high and low level units
- Bathroom comprising coloured suite
- Detached garage
- Large tarmac driveway with off road parking for up to 4 cars
- Gardens to front and private to the rear laid out in lawns and fencing
- Oil fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- uPVC facia and bargeboards
Additional InformationOffering For Sale this well presented Semi-Detached Villa, which is ideally located on the periphery of the busy shopping town of Newtownards. The current vendors of this family home have tended and maintained the property to a high standard throughout, which really needs to be viewed in person to be fully appreciated.
As selling agents, we believe that 26a Beverley Crescent would be perfect for young professionals seeking their first home, downsizer's or a growing family alike. The property is set within close proximity to Victoria Primary and Londonderry Primary schools, Movilla High and Regent House Grammar. The amenities of Newtownards are close to hand and a full range of excellent sporting facilities, therefore we feel that interest levels will be high on this property, so please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700 at your earliest convenience to arrange your viewing appointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs, telephone point.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.52m x 3.45m (24' 8" x 11' 4")
(Narrowing to 9'0") Feature brick tiled fireplace, open fire, quarry tiled hearth and polished wood mantle.
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 3.61m x 2.67m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, breakfast bar, concealed lighting, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Concealed hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.67m (12' 4" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.46m (9' 4" x 8' 1")
Built in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 3.05m (18' 6" x 10' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, Worcester Bosch oil fired boiler, approached by large tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front in lawn, rear in enclosed, private garden laid out in large lawn, fencing, oil storage tank, outside light, access to side for oil, bins etc.
Turn off the Bangor Road into Beverley Heights, follow the road on round the corner onto Beverley Heights, then turn left into Beverley Crescent, No. 26a is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »