- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Residence
- Integral Double Garage
- 3 Bedrooms
- Additional 6 acres available
- Living Room
- Sitting Room
- Potential First Floor Conversion
- Beautiful Countryside Views
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic detached family home in this popular residential area in Dromara, with the option of purchasing an additional 6 acres. Well maintained and presented to a high standard throughout this spacious detached house is an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home with the potential to extend further into the first floor. The property currently comprises living room, sitting room, kitchen with dining area, cloakroom, utility room, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and dressing room, and a family bathroom.
The first floor is ready to be finished off to a potential purchasers taste with an additional two bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, family bathroom and another large reception room.
The property further benefits from an integrated double garage. There are lawned gardens to the front and side of the property and ample space to the rear to create a patio area.
The family home is within close proximity to Dromara centre and for those commuting, Lisburn, Carryduff and Belfast are all within half an hours drive, so early viewing is highly recommended.
Up to 6 acres are available at an additional price.
- Entrance Hall 28'5" x 18'5" (8.66m x 5.61m)
- Solid wooden and glazed front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Living Room 24'3" x 13'0" (7.39m x 3.96m)
- Multi fuel stove on slate hearth with wooden mantle beam. Tiled floor. Double patio doors to garden. Archway through to kitchen/dining:
- Kitchen / Dining 24'9" x 11'9" (7.54m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink and unit. Recess for fridge/freezer. Integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Tiled floor.
- Rear Hall / Utility Room 19'5" x 8'3" (5.92m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless sink and drainer. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to rear and to garage. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom 5'4" x 5'4" (1.63m x 1.63m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin with feature tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- Sitting Room 15'8" x 14'6" (4.78m x 4.42m)
- Space for fireplace.
- Bathroom 11'3" x 8'4" (3.43m x 2.54m)
- White site encompassing low flush W/C, vanity unit with wash hand basin, shower and bath. Fully tiled walls and floor. Towel radiator and hot press.
- Bedroom One 11'6" x 10'5" (3.51m x 3.18m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 14'0" x 11'5" (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three with Ensuite 16'0" x 15'8" (4.88m x 4.78m)
- Front facing.
- Ensuite 10'0" x 5'4" (3.05m x 1.63m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, vanity unit with wash hand basin and shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Dressing Room 6'9" x 6'3" (2.06m x 1.91m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Steps leading to floored first floor with further potential for 2 bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite, plus a further large room.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 21'4" x 19'5" (6.50m x 5.92m)
- Roller door. Power, light and heat.
- The property is approached via stoned sweeping driveway with lawned areas to the front and side. To the rear stoned parking area with access to integral double garage. Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- ADDITIONAL LAND
- Option to purchase an additional 6 acres of land - POA.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »