Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic detached property located on the popular Saintfield Road
- Well set back from the main road with shrubbery providing privacy
- Chain free, in excellent condition and well-presented throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with an under stair WC
- Lounge with dual aspect windows and a feature fireplace
- Dining or family room providing additional living space
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms – two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a coloured three piece suite
- Spacious landing with a large feature window
- Detached garage with an up & over door and separate rear store
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Beautiful rear garden with a sizeable elevated lawn
- Mature front garden in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment areas for a selection of leading schools
Space For All The Family!
This fantastic chain free detached property sits on a private site that is set well back from the Saintfield Road. The property is perfectly suited to a growing family that need more space and comfort in a convenient location with a great choice of local schools. The property has priced to allow for modernisation and provides a wonderful canvas to put your stamp on. The two spacious reception rooms are sure to come in useful, one for the children and their toys and one for the parents to relax in after the children have gone to bed!
Downstairs comprises a bright & spacious entrance hall, a large lounge with dual aspect windows, a dining or family room, a kitchen with high & low level units and a downstairs WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms – two of which benefit from built-in storage and a bathroom with a three piece suite.
To the front is a lovely garden laid in lawn which is complimented by mature plants & shrubs. There is a driveway providing off-street parking that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is very private and is just perfect for families that want a safe haven for their children to play in.
The property is located just off the main Saintfield Road with a host of amenities close by and the Cairnshill park and ride is literally across the road, ensuring access to Belfast city centre is easy and quick. Forestside shopping centre is only five minutes away and there is an excellent range of schools within the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Hall 10'1" x 9'5"
Lounge 23'3" x 10'9"
Dining Room 11'9" x 10'10"
Kitchen 10'11" x 8'4"
Bedroom 1 12'1" x 10'11"
Bedroom 2 11' x 10'9"
Bedroom 3 10'10" x 9'11"
Bedroom 4 9'5" x 6'11"
Bathroom 11' x 6'1"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 28 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views