- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- uPVC front door and entrance hall with laminate floor
- Lounge/dining room with laminate floor and bay window
- Double dividing doors to living room with laminate flooring
- Open plan to extended luxury kitchen incorporating stainless steel oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood, high gloss units and breakfast bar with tiled flooring
- Separate utility area plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and gas boiler
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating paneled bath with shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower with feature tiling
- PVC double glazed windows and doors/PVC facia & gutters
- Gas fired central heating
- Secluded and extensive rear garden incorporating mature trees and shrubs with lawn
- Tarmac driveway to front with barked area
Impeccably presented semi detached villa with a superb extension to rear.
Approached by a tarmac driveway this superbly extended semi detached semi detached villa has an instant appeal as you enter through a black uPVC door into a bright hallway with a laminate floor. The 2 reception rooms offer a homely feel with the addition of 2 extra side windows ensuring maximum light. The wow factor is the extended kitchen stretching across the rear of the property incorporating stainless steel built in oven and hob, breakfast bar and high gloss units, with the added practicality of a separate utility room.
The upstairs completes family living with 3 bright bedrooms and a de-luxe bathroom incorporating a thermostatically controlled shower.
The all important outside space enjoys a spacious rear and secluded garden with mature trees and shrubs. The property has been presented by the current owners to a standard of excellence, which can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Composit front door. Laminate floor.
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9'' x 9'9'')
Laminate floor, bay window, double doors.
- Living Room:
- 3.81m x 3.45m (12'6'' x 11'4'')
- 4.75m x 2.34m (15'7'' x 7'8'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, breakfast bar, stainless steel oven and
5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood and splash back, integrated dish washer, part tiled walls, spacious under stair cupboard.
- 2.59m x 1.7m (8'6'' x 5'7'')
Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.56m x 2.9m (11'8'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.07m x 2.46m (10'1'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.36m x 1.88m (7'9'' x 6'2'')
- De-Luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Slingsby ladder, fully floored.
- Storage cupboard.
- Tarmac driveway to front, secluded rear garden laid in lawn, mature tress and shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »