- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Family Home on Beautiful Landscaped Site with Country Views
- Reception Hall with Feature Windows
- Drawing Room & Dining Room
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with Everyday Dining Area Open Plan to Family Room, Separate Utility Room, Pantry & Cloakroom/WC
- Sun Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Four Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Very Spacious Games Room with Separate Outside Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- CCTV & Alarm System
- Hardwired for Sky TV Throughout
- Wired for Music System
- Underfloor Heating Throughout the Ground Floor
- Integral Double Garage, Extensive Driveway Parking Accessed via Electric Gates (not working)
- Landscaped Gardens in Lawns with Beds, Trees & Bushes, Paved Sun Terrace & Country Views
- Semi Rural Location yet Easy Commuting Distance to Many Local Towns
- Bus Stop at Entrance Servicing Lisburn Schools
- The Property is 20 Miles from Belfast City Centre and 90 Miles from Dublin City Centre Making it Ideal for the Commuter
Additional InformationCommanding an excellent spacious site with country views, just off the main Lurgan Road. This super detached family home offers impressive and spacious internal accommodation finished to a high standard. The accommodation comprises; lounge, dining/sitting room, modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining room, living room and sun room. There is a utility room, pantry and cloakroom/WC. There are five bedrooms, (master with ensuite shower room), family bathroom and large games room.
The deceptive interior exudes a homely ambiance yet remains easy commuting distance to many local towns.
Externally there are beautiful landscaped surrounding gardens and paved sun terrace, ample parking and integral double garage. Early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door with feature glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, under stairs storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.43m x 4.7m (21' 1" x 15' 5")
Oak fireplace, cornice ceiling, sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.28m (15' 10" x 10' 9")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 8.36m x 6.98m (27' 5" x 22' 11")
Oak high and low level units, granite work surfaces, old Belfast sink, Aga cooker, two ring gas hob, space for fridge freezer, island unit, granite work surface, circular stainless steel sink, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, integrated dishwasher (not working). Open plan to sun room and family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.66m (16' 4" x 12' 0")
Attractive wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, oak floor, low voltage spotlights.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.01m (15' 5" x 13' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double doors to rear.
- 2.74m x 1.47m (9' 0" x 4' 10")
Shelves, built-in wine rack.
- REAR HALL:
- Hardwood door and glazing to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 3.81m (15' 10" x 12' 6")
Built-in robes, low voltage spotlights, walk-in dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower, fully tiled walls, feature floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 3.66m (16' 6" x 12' 0")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, twin wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5):
- 3.66m x 3.28m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 3.78m (13' 4" x 12' 5")
- INNER LANDING:
- Low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace, built-in shelves, airing cupboard, built-in cupboard, floored roofspace and ladder.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.85m x 6.3m (25' 9" x 20' 8")
Low voltage spotlights, Velux windows.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.8m x 6.71m (25' 7" x 22' 0")
Electronic roller shutter door, oil fired boiler.
- Landscaped gardens in lawns with beds, trees and bushes. Paved sun terrace with country views. Built-in dog run.
From Dromore on Lurgan Road, Ballygowan Road is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »