- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home with wonderful sea views
- Well presented and maintained throughout
- Entrance porch and reception hall with tiled flooring
- Lounge with sea views and multi fuel stove
- Attractive fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Three bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room and dressing room
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Plans passed for double storey extension
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Recently constructed detached garage with first floor office/playroom
- Excellent off road parking and enclosed garden
- Harbour facilities close-by for the boating enthusiast
- Within walking distance of local amenities in Ballyhalbert village
Additional InformationSituated on the Ards Peninsula coast road, this detached bungalow enjoys uninterrupted sea views close to Ballyhalbert harbour and Sandylands. Renovated and restored from an original old stone cottage, the property has been completely transformed to a modern three bedroom home and has further plans passed to extend the ground floor providing a large kitchen/dining, utility room and cloakroom plus convert the roofspace providing two further bedrooms plus an en-suite.
The bungalow will be equally suitable as a permanent residence or holiday and weekend retreat and will be of special interest to those who enjoy life by the sea.
The level manageable site has a detached garage, excellent off road parking and a children's play area. The village with local amenities is less than a mile away.
Your dream home by the sea.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC half glazed door, tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, cloaks cupboard.
- 3.43m x 3.43m (11' 3" x 11' 3")
Multi-fuel stove, wood laminate flooring. Sea views.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level solid walnut units, laminate work surfaces, breakfast bar, built in under oven and ceramic hob unit, stainless steel extractor canopy, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, plumbed for fridge freezer, wall tiling, tiled floor, down lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.05m (11' 3" x 10' 0")
Laminate wood flooring. Sea views.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Fitted units, laminate wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, panelled shower cubicle with independent electric Triton shower unit, heated towel radiator, recessed down lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.13m (11' 3" x 7' 0")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
Laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, wall tiling, tiled floor, towel radiator, down lighting, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Detached 2 storey garage with roller door. Requires window and service door.
- Gardens extend to circa 0.25 acres with gravel driveway and excellent parking facilities. Fenced garden with lawn.
Full planning permission for double storey extension providing a large kitchen/dining, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor and 2 further bedrooms plus en-suite to the first floor. Foundations and sub-floor laid.
Leaving Ballyhalbert travelling south along the coast towards Portavogie, the property is approximately 1 mile on the right hand side just before the harbour.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »