This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- One Reception
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Large Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking To Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are pleased to release to the market for sale this excellent mid townhouse located on the ever popular Cregagh Road. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout with three bedrooms, large living room and extended fitted kitchen while there are the further benefits a large rear garden, double glazing and oil fired central heating. Viewing is highly recommended and an appointment should be made without delay.
- LIVING ROOM:12' 10" x 11' 10" (3.900m x 3.600m)
- French doors leading to...
- DINING ROOM:12' 10" x 11' 10" (3.9m x 3.6m)
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :12' 6" x 11' 10" (3.8m x 3.6m)
- Range of high and low level units. Sink with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BATHROOM:7' 10" x 7' 10" (2.4m x 2.4m)
- White suite - Panel bath, low flush w,c, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 10" x 7' 9" (3m x 2.36m)
- BEDROOM (1):11' 9" x 9' 6" (3.58m x 2.9m)
- BEDROOM (2):11' 9" x 10' 4" (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Paved patio area to rear. Off street parkin to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views