26 Upper Knockbreda Road,
Belfast, BT6 9QA
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £180,000
Asking price £180,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Semi detached chain free family home located in the heart of East Belfast
- Two separate living rooms
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units
- Two double bedrooms & one single bedroom
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Driveway for off street parking
- Generous gardens laid in lawn with beautiful views over Belfast
- Single Garage
- In need of modernisation throughout
This is a great opportunity to purchase a chain free semi detached property located in the heart of East Belfast. The location will appeal to a wide range of buyers as it is conveniently located to a number of leading schools and offers easy access to Forestside shopping centre and an abundance of social and recreational amenities. The property is in need of modernisation throughout allowing the lucky buyer the opportunity to put their own stamp on their dream home.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, two separate living rooms and a fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite.
Externally there is a generous driveway to the side leading to the single garage. The rear garden is private & enclosed with generous gardens laid in lawn & beautiful views over Belfast.
Rates for the property: £1,173.83 per year.
Call 02890 388383 to arrange your personal viewing today!
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.17m x 3.05m (13'08 x 10'74)
- Dining Room 3.35m x 3.35m (11'42 x 11'33)
- Kitchen 3.66m x 1.83m (12'44 x 6'64)
- Bathroom 2.13m x 1.83m (7'41 x 6'66)
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 3.35m (10'86 x 11'57)
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 3.61m (10'59 x 11'10)
- Bedroom 3 2.69m x 2.13m (8'10 x 7'93)
- Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Click here to view the video