- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached.
- Four bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Upvc double glazing.
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this extended semi detached home tucked away within this private cul de sac location benefitting from a beautiful open aspect over open Countryside from the rear. Superbly located close to Tesco and all the amenities in Crumlin's Main Street as well as main arterial routes and easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and Antrim this one is not to be missed. Four bedrooms and one reception room ( to include a bedroom on the ground floor ) or alternatively three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on first floor. Off street carparking and double gates to further parking. Privately enclosed good sized rear garden and additional patio with attractive views over open countryside. A wonderful home that must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4 / LOUNGE 10'6 x 8'10 (3.20m x 2.69m)
- LIVING ROOM 14'7 x 10'1 (4.45m x 3.07m)
- Wood strip floor, attractive fireplace, open plan to;
- DINING SPACE 10'3 x 8'0 (3.12m x 2.44m)
- KITCHEN / DINING 17'2 x 9'11 (5.23m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor fan, integrated freezer, integrated fridge, built-in oven, open plan to dining space, breakfast bar, tiled floor, access to;
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress / shelved storage.
- BEDROOM 1 10'4 x 10'2 (3.15m x 3.10m)
- Built-in robes, attractive views.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10 x 10'9 (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10 x 7'2 (2.69m x 2.18m)
- Built-in robes, wood strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, pvc stripped ceiling, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Off street carparking, double gates to further carparking, good sized garden, additional flagged patio, attractive views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »