- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Villa in Popular Location
- Bright, Spacious and Well-Presented Throughout
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gardens in Lawn to Side and Rear
- Convenient, Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Excellent Local Schools and Amenities
- George Best City Airport Mintues' Drive
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationConveniently located in a cul-de-sac position just off the Holywood Road in East Belfast, this superb detached family home will be well suited to a range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to families and downsizers.
The property comprises spacious living room and modern kitchen on the ground floor, side access to driveway from kitchen. Upstairs, the property has three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite. Externally, the property has plentiful off-street parking to front and gardens to side and rear in lawn.
With so much on offer, there is a wide range of local amenities close at hand including Bannatyne Health Club, IKEA, Holywood Exchange, 24 hour Tesco Extra, an excellent range of primary and secondary schools and George Best Belfast City Airport. We anticipate strong interest in this house and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience
- Covered entrance porch, UPVC glazed front door with outside light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Housing for electrics
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.277m x 3.496m (17' 4" x 11' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard with ample space. Feature fireplace with grate, stone surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantle piece.
- 5.178m x 3.429m (16' 12" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level wooden units, feature glazed cabinets. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Underbench electric oven, four ring hob, extractor hood above. Intergrated under bench fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. UPVC glazed door with access to driveway/garden. Part-tiled walls, wood effect flooring. Spacious casual dining area.
- Hotpress cupboard with copper cylinder and shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.438m x 3.2m (11' 3" x 10' 6")
Vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Tiled splashback. Access to roofspace. Wall mounted uplighter.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.445m x 3.5m (11' 4" x 11' 6")
(at widest points) Built-in wardrobe with plentiful space and shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.458m x 2.282m (8' 1" x 7' 6")
Currently occupied as a study.
- White suite comprising; dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Over head electric power shower and 'D' end glass screen. Part tiled walls, part UPVC cladding walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Stoned off- street driveway parking for multiple cars, cast iron gates to front. Surrounding mature shubbery and hedging. Wooden fencing.
- REAR AND SIDE:
- Garden laid in lawn with mature surrounding hedging. Side garden also laid in lawn with surrounding fencing. Oil boiler. UPVC oil tank. Outside light.
Heading out of Belfast along the Holywood Road, Tillysburn Park is on the right hand side after Circular Road and before Parkway (A55).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »