This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 4 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows (hardwood to front & side, PVC to rear)
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- EPC Rating C71
- This excellent 4 bedroom 3 reception detached chalet bungalow situated within the ever popular Somerset area of Coleraine has been maintained to a very high standard throughout. Offering spacious family accommodation and occupying a choice site, early internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the fine features this home has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISNG
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled flooring, glass panelled door leading to:-
- With wooden flooring, eyeball lighting, airing cupboard.
- Lounge 4.98m x 4.47m to include bay (16'4 x 14'8 to inclu
- With feature wooden surround open fireplace and hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 4.14m x 3.25m to widest points (13'7 x 10'8 to wid
- Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level shaker style units, glass display cabinets, one and a half bowl sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for range style cooker, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave/oven, tiled flooring, glass panelled door leading to:-
- Rear Porch 2.29m x 1.45m (7'6 x 4'9)
- With wood strip ceiling, tiled flooring.
- Dining Room 3.18m x 3.07m (10'5 x 10'1)
- With tiled flooring, French doors leading to rear.
- Study / Family Room 3.28m x 2.87m (10'9 x 9'5)
- With wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.34m x 3.07m (14'3 x 10'1)
- With range of built in bedroom furniture. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wood strip ceiling, tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.24m x 3.66m to widest points (13'11 x 12'0 to wi
- With wooden flooring.
- With suite comprising bath with wood panelled splash back, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, extractor fan, wood strip ceiling.
- First Floor Landing
- With wooden flooring, storage into eaves, velux windows, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 3 4.83m x 3.48m (15'10 x 11'5)
- With wood flooring, TV point, velux window.
- Bedroom 4 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7 x 10'4 )
- L-shaped. With storage into eaves, velux windows.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a gravelled driveway with garden to front laid in lawn. Garden to rear laid in lawn with raised flower bed, gravelled and paved area fully enclosed by fencing and stone wall. Outside tap and light.
Utility Room: 9'8 x 9'0 with low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views