- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive red brick Victorian terrace property in highly sought after seaside location
- Front line shoreline situation in Kinnegar
- Uninterrupted views across Belfast Lough to the county Antrim shoreline
- Original features throughout such as corniced ceilings and corbels
- Entrance hall with porch
- Drawing room with attractive bay window and open fire
- Dining room
- Five bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Utility room and boiler room
- Downstairs shower room
- Covered yard area
- Gardens laid in lawns to the front of the property
- Oil fired central heating
- Highly convenient location to Holywood town centre, Holywood train halt and arterial routes to Belfast
Additional Information26 The Esplanade is an attractive Victorian mid-terrace property situated in the highly sought after seaside location of Kinnegar in Holywood. Ideally located on a rare front line seaside location and a short walk to the bustling Holywood High Street which boasts an abundance of cafes, restaurants, delis and amenities it is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. As it is front line the property enjoys uninterrupted views from all floors.
The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation over three floors. The ground floor has a large living room with bi-folding doors to the dining room, kitchen which leads onto a utility room and downstairs shower room. There is access from the rear hallway to a large covered yard space. On the first floor are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. The second floor has a further two bedrooms.
All in all, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a magnificent Victorian terrace with front line sea views. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Hardwood entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original period tiled floor, hardwood inner door with glazed inset.
- Tiled floor, original features including corbels, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 4.24m (19' 2" x 13' 11")
Into bay. Hardwood strip floor, large bay window which enjoys delightful Lough views, hardwood fire surround with cast iron and tiled inset, open fire and tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, Bifolding doors to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
Double opening glazed doors to covered yard, wall light wiring.
- 4.98m x 3.15m (16' 4" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, space for electric cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to covered yard, access to utility room, access to shower room, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.6m (7' 0" x 5' 3")
Fitted units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, cloaks space, access to boiler room, tiled floor.
- BOILER ROOM:
- 1.6m x 1.27m (5' 3" x 4' 2")
Oil fired boiler, tiled floor, cloaks space.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.52m (7' 2" x 5' 0")
Contemporary suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin, large fully tiled walk in shower with instant heat electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel raill, recessed lighting.
- COVERED YARD:
- 8.79m x 2.08m (28' 10" x 6' 10")
Power and light, glazed PVC door to rear yard.
- REAR YARD:
- Paved, PVC oil tank, bin access.
First Floor Return
- Feature stained glass window, corbels, corniced ceiling.
- WC, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- 2.31m x 2.11m (7' 7" x 6' 11")
Pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard with hot water tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.4m x 3.33m (11' 2" x 10' 11")
Hardwood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.87m x 4.93m (19' 3" x 16' 2")
Brick fire surround with open fire and tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, uninterrupted views across Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.66m (12' 5" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.72m x 4.42m (18' 9" x 14' 6")
At widest points. Dormer window with lough views, built in wardrobes, feature exposed brick wall with shelving, hardwood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.56m (11' 10" x 11' 8")
Hardwood strip floor, velux window.
The Esplanade is located on the shoreline at Kinnegar.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »