- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely well presented townhouse
- 3 bedrooms - through lounge plus study
- Misty peach bathroom suite - tiled walls
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Economy 7 heating
- Views of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down
- Ready for immediate possesssion
Additional InformationAn outstanding terrace property holding a highly sought after resdential location convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This home benefits from an enclosed rear garden. Internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, Dimplex room heater, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.49m x 3.18m (18' 0" x 10' 5")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, view of Cavehill, 2 Dimplex room heaters, PVC sliding patio doors to garden.
- 2.79m x 1.55m (9' 2" x 5' 1")
Dimplex room heater, view of Cavehill.
- 3.61m x 2.31m (11' 10" x 7' 7")
Basin 1/2 singe drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards, cooker space, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls.
- Dimplex room heater, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Misty peach suite comprising corner bath, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 2.87m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
Laminate floor, view of Cavehill, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.02m x 2.84m (9' 11" x 9' 4")
Built in wardrobes and cupboards, laminate floor, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
Lamiante floor, built in wardrobes and cupboards, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear i n lawn. Paved area to rear. Tap and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
127th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »