- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End terrace home
- Beautifully presented
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear with off street parking
Additional InformationLocated close to West Winds Primary school, this end terraced home has been lovingly cared for and presented by its current long term owner. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a modern family bathroom whilst the ground floor provides a bright and spacious lounge, a kitchen with casual dining area and a separate utility area. Externally there is a pleasant front and side garden, in lawn with paved footpaths, whilst the rear offers a generous off street parking area.
This property would make an excellent first time buy or buy to let investment so internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Phone point. SIngle panel radiator.
- 4.34m x 4.22m (14' 3" x 13' 10")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with wood mantle and marble effect surround. T.V and internet point. Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 3.63m (10' 1" x 11' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Oven and hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Gas boiler. Access to rear.
- Smoke alarm. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 3.3m (10' 2" x 10' 10")
Built in storage. Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.33m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
At widest points. Built in storage. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.51m (8' 11" x 8' 3")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with Mira electric hand shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Lawned front with path. Paved rear with lawned area. Wood shed located in rear. Parking availability to front and rear of the property.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Comber Road turn right into Blenheim Drive (West Winds Estate) and turn right in front of the church onto Dakota Avenue. Turn first right into Sunderland Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »