- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
DescriptionLocated in a mature, much sought after residential development just off the main N25, close to some of the major employers in Dungarvan, this 4 bedroom semi-detached home has been lovingly maintained and extensively upgraded by the current owners.
The modern interior is beautifully presented throughout and is complimented by a lawned rear garden with secure side access. The rear garden which is a sun trap is perfect for those interested in gardening. It is also ideal for safe play. There is ample parking to the front of the property.
The property offers a lounge with large window and open fire located to the front of the property. The dining/living room is one large area which is perfect for entertaining and leads to the kitchen. The master bedroom ensuite is on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a beautifully newly renovated main bathroom.
Conveniently located within walking distance of Dungarvan town centre, this would make an ideal investment property or home. Properties in this development are always popular. This property is turn-key and viewing is highly recommended. OFCH. Acc: Ent. hall, lounge, dining/living, kit., 4 beds, (1 ens.), bath. 110 sq.m. (1,185 sq.ft.) approx.
BER No: 104105580
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.5 kWh/m2/yr
- Entrance Hall
- 6.02m x 1.83m (19'9" x 6'0")
- Carpeted floor, walls painted, lights, under stairs cupboard.
- 4.14m x 3.60m (13'7" x 11'10")
- Timber floor, walls painted, window to the front, blinds, centre light, fireplace with back boiler, T.V front.
- 3.86m x 2.74m (12'8" x 9')
- Tiled floor, walls painted, window to the rear garden, door to rear garden, spotlights, fitted kitchen, cooker/dishwasher, plumbed for wshing machine, velux roof light.
- Living Room
- 6.07m x 3.02m (19'11" x 9'11")
- Timber and tiled floor, walls painted, two windows tot rear garden, blinds, two centre lights, T.V point, hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.73m x 2.70m (12'3" x 8'10")
- Timber laminate flooring, walls painted, window to the front, blinds, centre light, velux roof light.
- 2.70m x 0.84m (8'10" x 2'9")
- Tiled floor, tiled wallswindow tot he side, whb, WC, Triton electric shower.
- 2.67m x 1.83m (8'9" x 6'0")
- Laminate flooring, walls painted, window to the side and blinds, centre light, smoke alarm, door to the attic.
- Bedroom One
- 3.86m x 3.00m (12'8" x 9'10")
- Laminate flooring, walls painted, window to the rear garden, centre light, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.86m x 3.30m (12'8" x 10'10")
- Laminate flooring, walls painted, window to the front, centre light, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
- 2.84m x 2.40m (9'4" x 7'10")
- Laminate flooring, walls painted, window to the front, centre light.
- 2.08m x 1.65m (6'10" x 5'5")
- Tiled floor, tiled walls, WC, sink, bath with overhead shower, heated towel rail.
BER No.: 104105580
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.5 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 26 SpringfieldVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »