- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
Additional InformationGorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous .........
A fabulous opportunity to own your very own luxury pad!!
Perfect for those who want comfort and style with low overheads and very little maintenance.
Sir Richard Wallace is located a few minutes drive from Lisburn City Centre and is only 9 miles from Belfast City Centre. there is a supermarket, chinese takeaway and pizza shop within a 5 minute walk.
The apartment consists of a spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area, 2 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and bathroom.
Priced to sell - don't miss out!!!!
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Hardwood entrance door with intercom system. Stairs to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid entrance door. Built in cupboard with light. Intercom system.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.94m x 3.31m (19' 6" x 10' 10")
Wooden floor in lounge. Open plan to kitchen:
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- Good range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in stainless steel gas hob and electric under oven. Intregrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Gas boiler. Tiled floor in kitchen.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.45m x 3.3m (14' 7" x 10' 10")
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 2.89m x 2.85m (9' 6" x 9' 4")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone shower attachment and shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Access to communal parking area and garden. Bin storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »