- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Contemporary bathroom
- South facing balcony
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- One secured parking space
- Communal bin storage
Additional InformationA stunning second floor apartment with private balcony and fabulous views.
The apartment is presented in superb order and consists of a spacious lounge open plan to kitchen and dining, two double bedrooms, master with ensuite and contemporary bathroom. Fresh paintwork and new floor coverings throughout give the apartment a lovely modern twist.
For those commuting the convenience of location will be of enormous appeal. A regular train and bus service is within a few minutes walk. Shops are also close by.
A terrific opportunity to buy an uber stylish, low maintenance home in a wonderfully convenient location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring. Built in cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN:
- 7.507m x 3.039m (24' 8" x 9' 12")
Laminate flooring. Patio doors to south facing balcony.
- STUNNING KITCHEN:
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in Zanussi gas hob and electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Laminate flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.02m x 2.843m (13' 2" x 9' 4")
- White suite. Tiled corner shower cubicle with Britan shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.169m x 2.708m (13' 8" x 8' 11")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Part tiled walls.
- Underground secure parking with allocated parking space for one car. Communal bin storage.
Off Kingsway, Dunmurry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »