- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 9 Months only*****
- Attractive & Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Family Home within a Modern Secure Gated Development
- 2 Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Luxury Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining & Family Areas
- Utility Room
- Master Suite with Dressing Room & Luxury Ensuite Shower Room which Could be Easily Changed to 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite with Separate Built-in Shower
- Underfloor Heating Downstairs, Wood Burning Stove & Gas Fire
- uPVC Double Glazed & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Parking, Low Maintenance, Well Tended Gardens
- Convenient to Many Leading Schools, Coastal Walks & The City Airport
- Security Alarm System
- Up/Down Lighting Outside Front & Rear of Property
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented, detached family home occupies a prime site within an exclusive, gated development in Seapark Lane. Built within the last 3 years, this modern home offers bright, well proportioned accommodation and is finished to an excellent standard. It is suited to an active couple wishing to downsize to a easily maintained low maintenance home but would also be ideal for the young growing family who wish to be close to Holywood and its outstanding schools, restaurants, coffee shops etc. Originally designed to incorporate four double bedrooms, the current owners opted for a three bedroom layout to include a fabulous master suite, but the property could be easily revert to the original four bedroom design. Within walking distance to the train station and five minutes by car the the City Airport, this property also has many recreational facilities nearby, namely tennis and cricket grounds, a children's play park and coastal walks. All in all a fabulous home that will have great appeal to a variety of purchasers.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- 4.6m x 3.8m (15' 1" x 12' 6")
Wood burning stove with slate hearth, USB charging point.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- LUXURY MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & FAMILY AREA:
- 9.6m x 3.5m (31' 6" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with quartz worktops, built-in double oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan. feature island unit with breakfast bar, built-in sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, with wood burning stove in family area, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden, USB charging point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor.
- Linen cupboards.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 9.4m x 4.m (30' 10" x 13' 1")
USB charging point.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in overhead shower and body spray, low flush wc, vanity unit, porcelain tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.6m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
- CONTEMPORARY WHITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising free-standing bath with centred mixer tap, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit and body spray, low flush wc, vanity unit, heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor.
- Driveway to private parking. Easily maintained front and enclosed, private rear gardens in lawns and paved patio.
Travelling from the maypole in Holywood along High Street in the direction of Bangor, turn onto the main Bangor/Belfast Dual Carriageway. Turn left into Seapark and immediately right before the bridge into Seapark Lane.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »