- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Feature fireplace with open fire
- Kitchen with an array of high and low level fitted units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking with tarmac driveway
- Detached garage (17'1" x 9'5")
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Close to Portadown Town Centre
- High finish throughout
- Ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors
26 Sandringham, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached property with detached garage located in the popular development of Sandringham, which is conveniently located close to Portadown Town Centre and other amenities. Finished to a high standard throughout, internally the property benefits from open plan kitchen/dining/area with open fire, an array of fitted high and low level units, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers a fully enclosed and easily maintained rear garden. The ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike, 26 Sandringham is sure to be popular and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Lounge 12' 5'' x 15' 5'' (3.78m x 4.70m) at widest point
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire. Access to storage under stairs.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 4'' x 15' 4'' (3.15m x 4.67m)
- Kitchen/diner with shaker style kitchen units. Hard wearing work top, 1.5 stainless steel sink. Integrated hob and oven. Double panel radiator. Wooden effect laminate flooring which leads to tiled flooring in kitchen. Access to rear garden via; PVC sliding doors.
- First Floor Landing 8' 6'' x 6' 1'' (2.59m x 1.85m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11' 9'' x 9' 0'' (3.58m x 2.74m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.43m x 2.77m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 4'' x 6' 11'' (3.76m x 2.11m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage.
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 6' 4'' (1.85m x 1.93m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator.
- The front garden is mainly laid in stone with shrubbery, has pathway to front door and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from easy maintenance with slabbed area.
- Garage 17' 1'' x 9' 5'' (5.20m x 2.87m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »