- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within Walking Distance To Ballyhackamore Village
- Spacious Lounge Open To Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of Units, With Feature Corner Window
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms Modernised Throughout By Current Owners
- Driveway To Front And South Facing Rear Garden
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities And Glider Bus System Into Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationA well-presented red brick semi-detached period home within walking distance to the popular Ballyhackamore Village and its many amenities. This property is sure to impress with its high ceilings, cornice features and its southerly facing rear garden with lawn and patio area.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, with downstairs w.c, spacious open living /dining room all with semi solid Oak flooring, and a modern, bright fitted kitchen overlooking the garden.
The first floor includes three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor. In recent years there has been many improvements including, new electrics and replacement of oil heating with gas, the ground floor excavated and re-laid with a new damp proof membrane, and the driveway widened and resurfaced are just some of the improvements carried out.
The property further benefits from PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, floored roof space and garage.
Demand for a property of this standard and finish will be high and an internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, semi solid oak wooden flooring. Storage under stairs, white suite comprising of low flush w.c., wash hand basin, towel rail, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room 25' x 12'3 (7.62m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Cast iron stove, semi solid wood floor, cornice ceiling and recessed spot lighting.
- Kitchen 18'2 x 8'9 (5.54m x 2.67m)
- Luxury recently fitted Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, housing for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, feature corner window overlooking garden. Storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'8 (4.09m x 3.25m)
- (Into bay), Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 10'9 (3.76m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 7'5 (2.54m x 2.26m)
- Luxury White suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower, vanity unit, low flush w.c., towel rail, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Recently laid and widened tarmac driveway to front which can accommodate two cars, attractive rear garden in lawns, hedges and flowerbeds.
Detached garage with up and over door, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »