- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs bedroom
- Shower room
- 3 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Low maintenance front garden
- Rear patio area
Additional InformationA fantastic opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom townhouse with lovely open aspect in a quiet cul de sac setting.
The property is located just off the Queens Road and is within minutes walk of Lisburn City Centre, schools for all ages and shops. A regular bus service operates in the immediate area and for those who enjoy a little escapism close proximity to Lagan Valley Towpath will appeal.
The property has been extended an now provides fabulous family accommodation consisting of a lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area, ground floor bedroom and shower room. On the first floor thre are three further bedrooms and a bathroom. For those who want additional living space the ground floor bedroom could be used as a family room.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panel. Built in cloaks cupboard.
- 4.544m x 3.792m (14' 11" x 12' 5")
Feature Adam style fireplace with carved surround, granite inset and hearth. Coved ceiling. Wired for wall lights.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.624m x 2.552m (15' 2" x 8' 4")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- REAR HALL:
- Velux window. Tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.068m x 2.542m (10' 1" x 8' 4")
Patio doors to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Shower with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled walls and floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.447m x 3.497m (14' 7" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.832m x 3.717m (12' 7" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.804m x 2.43m (9' 2" x 7' 12")
(at widest point) Built in cupboard.
- White suite. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls.
- Low maintenance front garden enclosed by fencing. Enclosed rear patio. Outside light and tap. Outside store. Oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »