- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented and Maintained Throughout
26 Roes Hill, Lawrencetown
A beautifully presented detached, 4 bedroom family home, occupying a pleasant private site within this popular residential development. Within walking distance to local amenities and schools, excellent bus link and a short commute to Banbridge with full amenities, this well maintained property will appeal to a variety of prospective purchasers and an appointment to view is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with double glazed side lights, understair storage cupboard, telephone point, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- WC 6' 1'' x 2' 11'' (1.85m x 0.89m)
- White low flush WC and feature glass bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor.
- Lounge 15' 3'' x 15' 8'' (4.64m x 4.77m) (excl bay)
- Feature bay window and wood burning stove with slate hearth, laminate wood flooring, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 22' 6'' x 10' 11'' (6.85m x 3.32m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood fan and light. Integrated dishwasher, plumbed for american style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, composite double glazed rear door, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.76m x 2.87m)(min)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.30m x 2.77m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 10'' x 9' 4'' (2.99m x 2.84m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.43m x 2.77m)(Max)
- Built in cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 5'' x 7' 3'' (2.26m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Fully tiled walls and floor, recessed ceiling spots, 1 radiator.
- Tarmac driveway, to side, neat front lawn. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area and garden shed (green). Oil fired boiler house, PVC oil tank, water tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »