- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Brick paved driveway
- Rural outlook
- Beautifully presented
We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented detached family home situated just outside Hillsborough in Annahilt. The present owners have finished the property to an exceptionally high standard throughout leaving little to do for a prospective purchaser but move in their furniture. The property comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen with dining/ living area and a sitting room. On the first floor are four bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden and ample off street parking along with the fantastic views over the surrounding countryside to the rear. Recent sales in this area have proved very popular and with so much to offer in this family home, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall 13'8" x 6'4" (4.17m x 1.93m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 13'5" x 14'2" (4.09m x 4.32m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wood surround, polished granite hearth, solid wood flooring, bay window, double doors leading to:
- Dining Room 12'4" x 9'3" (3.76m x 2.82m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 11'10" x 22'9" (3.61m x 6.93m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating electric double oven, stainless steel sink and a half, glazed display cabinets, plumbed for American fridge/freezer, granite island unit with gas hob, electric extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. Tiled floors, Double doors to outside.
- Sitting Room 16'4" x 10'2" (4.98m x 3.10m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 13'1" x 11'5" (3.99m x 3.48m)
- White suite comprising stand alone bath with shower attachment over, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom 10'1" X 6'9" (3.07m X 2.06m)
- Rear facing room, built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 8'4" x 7'4" (2.54m x 2.24m)
- Corner shower unit with electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with built in vanity unit. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'4" x 11'11" (3.76m x 3.63m)
- Rear facing, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 12'4" x 13'4" (3.76m x 4.06m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Four 10'1" x 8'10" (3.07m x 2.69m)
- Front facing.
- Driveway and parking to front laid in pavior bricks. Enclosed garden to rear laid in pavior bricks, raised deck area with artificial grass. Open views of the surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »