26 Park Avenue,
Holywood, BT18 9LS
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £275,000
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Asking price £275,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Attractive Well Maintained Period Semi Detached Property Occupying a Sought After and Convenient Location
- Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Modern Suite
- Lounge with Square Bay Window and Open Fire, Solid Wooden Flooring
- Large Family/Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen with Ample Dining Area, Opening to Rear Gardens
- Private Rear Garden
- Brick Paviour Driveway with Widened Entrance and Ample Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Within Walking Distance of Holywood's Vibrant High Street
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Close to Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast, Bangor and Beyond
Internally the accommodation is bright, spacious and well presented providing a blank canvas where the purchaser can add their own individual style and taste. There are three well proportioned bedrooms and main family bathroom with modern suite to the first floor. To the ground floor is an attractive lounge, with solid wooden flooring and square bay window, which opens through to living/dining space and large fitted kitchen opening to the rear gardens. Externally there is a private garden to the rear.
This home is ideally suited to the family market or those downsizing. Properties of this type and in this location tend to be a rare opportunity therefore we expect demand on this home to be strong and immediate.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed and leaded front door, double glazed and leaded side light, oak wooden flooring, cornice ceiling.
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
Cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front, oak fireplace surround, slate hearth, gas coal fire, recessed low voltage ceiling spotlights, glazed and bevelled double doors to L-shaped drawing room/dining room/family room.
- L-SHAPED DRAWING ROOM / DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.54m x 4.39m (18' 2" x 14' 5")
With laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting, outlook to side, access through to kitchen.
- 5.03m x 3.73m (16' 6" x 12' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, extractor fan above, built-in glazed display cabinets, ample family dining space, space for fridge freezer, built-in broom cupboard, built-in shelving, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Double glazed and leaded window to side elevation. With cornice ceiling and large linen press, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 3.71m (16' 6" x 12' 2")
Extensive range of built-in bedroom furniture including extensive range of built-in robes, double bed recess, cupboards above, recess, display shelving, bedside cabinets, matching dresser drawer units, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.87m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
Excellent range of beech built-in bedroom furniture including double bed recess, display shelving, built-in robes, dresser unit, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 2.72m (12' 10" x 8' 11")
Range of beech built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted doors, dressing table, mirror recess, matching bedside cabinets, outlook to side.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, P-shaped panelled bath, shaped shower screen, electric shower unit, uPVC panelled walls, uPVC panelled ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
- Floored, insulated, partitioned with water tank and copper cylinder, storage, space to convert subject to usual planning permissions, accessed via aluminium sliding ladder.
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, side access door, plumbed for washing machine.
- Brick paviour driveway with twin wrought iron gates and railings, ample parking to front and side leading to garage. Rear garden in shrubbery, mature planting, rockery and patio areas.
Travelling from the Maypole along High Street, in the direction of Belfast, turn left onto Downshire Road. Travel up Downshire Road and take the right hand turn onto Ardlee Avenue. Park Avenue will be the first turn on the right hand side and Number 26 is located on the right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing