- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastically Finished Three Bed Semi Detached Property
- Within Close Proximity to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Bright and Spacious Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Area with Separate Living Room
- Spacious Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fantastic South Facing Rear Garden with Excellent Privacy
- New Roof Installed March 2021
- Damp Proofing Works Carried out November 2020
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off Street Parking for 2-3 Cars
- Finished to the Highest Specification Throughout
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationBased on the ever popular Park Avenue, this fantastically finished semi-detached property must be seen to be appreciated. Finished to the highest specification throughout, it should gain a lot of interest from multiple prospective buyers.
The property is deceptively spacious throughout, benefiting from an open plan dining kitchen living area incorporating a utility room, separate living room, three well proportioned bedrooms, fabulous modern bathroom, off street parking for 2+ cars and a private rear garden which is completely south facing. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout, damp proofing works carried out in November 2020 and a new roof installed in March 2021.
This fantastic home is fantastically positioned within close proximity to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, Belfast City Airport and sits on the main arterial transport links allowing for ease of access to Belfast City Centre and further afield.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a property with many highly sought after attributes in the heart of East Belfast, all that is left to do is move in.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door with top light and side light into reception hall.
Spacious reception hall with laminate floor and access to electric meter.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
into bay window
Outlook to front, wooden laminate floor, feature fireplace with marble inset and tiled hearth, wooden surround.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING DINING AREA:
- 6.4m x 3.66m (21' 0" x 12' 0")
at widest points:
Wooden laminate floor, double French doors with access to south facing rear patio area, kitchen with range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, laminate effect work surface, four ring touch screen ceramic hob with built-in oven below, stainless steel extractor fan above with stainless steel splashback, built-in fridge freezer, single drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With space for washing machine, wooden laminate floor, housing Vokera gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising; paneled bath with chrome dual mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush WC. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with chrome dual mixer tap and tiled splash back. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.77m (13' 2" x 9' 1")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.92m (11' 1" x 9' 7")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.03m (11' 1" x 6' 8")
at widest points
Outlook to front.
- Rear garden fully patioed with excellent degree of privacy, fully south facing, outside tap and bin storage to right hand side of the house, outside light.
Outside front laid in pebbles and part patioed, excellent car parking suitable for two to three cars, flowerbeds located to either side of the driveway.
Coming down Park Avenue from the Belmont Road, number 26 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »