- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Front and Rear South Facing Gardens
- Popular and Sought After Development
- Offering Ease of Access to the City Commuter
- Close to the Towns of Newtownards and Holywood, the Local Village of Dundonald and all Local Amenities
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ideally Suited to the Young Family, Downsizer and First Time Buyer
Additional InformationEnjoying a prime position, at the end of the cul-de-sac at Old Mill Park, this three bedroom semi detached property is sure to appeal to a wide and varied range of purchaser. The property's orientation provides a south facing rear garden and mature garden to front and rear with ample driveway parking. Internally the property is well presented with bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the spacious lounge/dining room and kitchen/dining/living space.
This is an ever popular location with particular appeal to the young family, first time buyer, professional couple or investor. The location provides ease of access for the city commuter and is also close to Newtownards, Holywood and the local and varied amenities of Dundonald.
- Glazed front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to spacious lounge.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.88m x 4.27m (16' 0" x 14' 0")
Mature outlook to front, carved fireplace surround, marble inset and hearth, cast iron solid fuel burning stove, cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs, glazed and leaded access door to kitchen/dining/living space.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 5.08m x 4.52m (16' 8" x 14' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in high level double ovens, plumbed for washing machine, built-in breakfast bar, laminate wooden flooring, part tiled walls, open to conservatory/garden room, ample dining area, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.59m x 3.28m (8' 6" x 10' 9")
Outlook to front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, laminate wooden floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.64m x 2.44m (8' 8" x 8' 0")
Dual aspect windows to side and rear, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, glazed shower screen, fully tiled splashback and electric Mira Sport shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 1.78m (8' 2" x 5' 10")
Built-in robe, outlook to side.
- Partially floored for storage and insulated, hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- Enclosed rear garden, laid in lawns, paved patio areas, outdoor lighting, boiler house with oil fired boiler, garden shed and wood store, driveway to front, mature front garden.
Located just off the A20 Belfast to Newtownards dual carriageway. Travelling from East Belfast turn right into the development and Old Mill Park is on the right hand side. No. 26 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »