- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Detached Family Home Situated Within A Highly Desirable & Exclusive Residential Location
- Four Double Bedrooms With Master Room En Suite
- Extensive Open Plan Modern Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area
- White Family Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Attached Double Garage With Light, Power & Plumbed For Utilities
- Enclosed Private Garden To The Rear Part Laid In Lawn & Part Paved Patio
- Driveway & Garden Laid In Lawn To The Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Rare Oppourtunity To Purchase Within An Exclusive Development- A Must View!
- Chain Free!
Additional InformationTMC are extremely excited to present this wonderful detached family home on to the property market. Located within a highly desirable & exclusive residential development this home is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers including young expanding families and those on the lookout for additional living space in a convenient location.
Internally this home has been immaculately maintained and offers up luxurious living throughout. The ground floor comprises of an extensive modern open planned lounge, kitchen with feature breakfast bar & family dining area as well as downstairs W.C. On the first floor there is four double bedrooms with master en suite shower room as well as the white family bathroom suite. The home further benefits from gardens to the front & rear laid in lawn and an attached double garage with light, power & plumbed for utilities.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase within the Oakhurst Development which is ideally located at the foot of the highly desirable and convenient Blacks Road and is on the doorstep of all the main arterial transport links as well as some of the City's leading Grammar & Primary schools. Prompt viewing is highly encouraged.
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING
- Extensive open planned lounge/kitchen/dining area:
LOUNGE: Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator, recessed spot lighting
KITCHEN: Excellent range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob & integrated electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer space, integrated dish washer, feature breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting. open to good size famil dining area, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.53m (13' 11" x 11' 7")
Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- EN SUITE
- Walk in shower enclosure, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.16m (9' 1" x 7' 1")
Solid wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
Solid wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower & mixer tap, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, chrome hand towel radiator, recessed spot lighting.
- Extensive enclosed rear garden, part laid in lawn , part paved patio area. mature shrubs & trees. Access to attached double fronted garage with electric doors, light & power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Large driveway, garden laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »