- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic Mid Terrace Property in Town Centre Location
- Views Over Donaghadee Cricket Club
- Immense Feeling of Warmth and Character
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Picturesque Lighthouse and Harbour
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire and Views Overlooking Cricket Pitch, Open Plan to Dining Area with French Doors onto Rear Garden
- Sun Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Units
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Views Over the Cricket Pitch
- First Floor Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway to Front with Parking
- Magnificant Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy, Paved Patio Barbecue Terrace and Westerly Aspect Making it an Ideal Space for Children at Play or Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, First Time Buyer, Investor, Holiday Home Market and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationThis is a prime opportunity to purchase a fantastic extended mid terrace property with so much more than meets the eye. Deceptively spacious and overlooking the cricket pitch there are period features including cornice ceiling and bay window which add to the overall feeling of charm and character.
The accommodation comprises open plan living room with attractive carved wooden fireplace, open fire and dining area, which has French doors onto the rear garden, kitchen, with range of units, and sun room. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having two well proportioned bedrooms, including main bedroom with views over the cricket pitch. There is also a bathroom with four piece white suite which includes bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a driveway in loose stones to the front and outstanding fully enclosed rear garden with lawns, excellent degree of privacy, barbecue terrace and westerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
With its convenience to Donaghadee's town centre and so many amenities, we are confident this property will appeal to a host of prospective purchasers, including first time buyers, young professionals, the holiday home market, investors and those looking to downsize. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, part tongue and groove walls, cornice ceiling, glazed internal door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 3.56m x 8.05m (11' 8" x 26' 5")
into bay at widest points
Attractive carved pine wooden fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, bay window, outlook overlooking the cricket pitch, laminate wood effect floor in the dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors from dining area onto rear garden.
- 4.09m x 2.64m (13' 5" x 8' 8")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, space for cooker, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, glass display cabinets, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SUN ROOM:
- uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, laminate wood effect floor.
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboards.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
Pleasant outlook overlooking the cricket pitch.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway in loose stones to front, outstanding fully enclosed rear garden in lawns and extensive paved barbecue terrace, excellent degree of privacy, westerly aspect making it the ideal space for children at play or outdoor entertaining.
Travelling out of Donaghadee along the one way system in the direction of Millisle, take the first right onto the Killaughey Road and first right again onto the Northfield Road. Number 26 is about half way down on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »