- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove /Living Room Open To Extended Kitchen/Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Ample Parking To /Front & Side
- Detached Garage Rear Garden
- Decked Area That Captures Afternoon & Evening Sun
Extended to the rear and modernised, this semi detached home represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase within the Upper Ormeau, Rosetta area. Although this property appears from the external image to be a traditional red brick Semi Detached home, the present vendors have have opened up and extended to the rear, constructing a contemporary, spacious kitchen / dining / living area. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing, detached garage and superb rear garden. Mount Merrion Park is a popular location that provides easy access to the host of amenities on offer, from Forestside Shopping Centre, Cherryvale Playing Fields, leading schools, transport links, and all the cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall, floorboards sanded and varnished. Under-stairs storage, housing gas boiler.
- Lounge 12'6 x 10'6 (3.81m x 3.20m)
- (into bay) Exposed brick fire-place with wood burning stove. Floorboards sanded and stained.
- Living Room 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Spot-lights.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen / Dining 16'1 x 16'1 (4.90m x 4.90m)
- (At widest points) Full range of high and low level oak shaker units. Built in 5 ring hob, double oven, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Double upvc patio doors to garden.
- Additional image of kitchen/dining
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Semi solid flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Floorboards sanded and stained.
- Bedroom Three 6'3 x 6'3 (1.91m x 1.91m)
- Semi solid flooring.
- White bathroom suite comprising p-shaped bath with shower unit above with drench hand shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Front Garden
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 14'1 x 8'10 (4.29m x 2.69m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Rear Garden
- Excellent enclosed rear garden with mature apple tree. Block paved and additional decking area to the bottom end of the garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun, bordered by mature hedging.
- Additional image of garden
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »