- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- 3 Bedrooms incl.
- Master Ensuite
- Kitchen / Dining / Utility
- Living Room
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Location
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. The modern turn key property comprises living room, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, sunroom, utility room, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms (master ensuite) and a family bathroom. This family home has only been constructed in the last few years so has all the benefits of a new build home. Only on internal inspection will you truly appreciate the show house style feel along with the high specification of finish used throughout the kitchen, bathroom and living room. Outside the property further benefits from a good sized enclosed garden ideal for those with a growing family. Resale properties in this development have sold well in recent times so early viewing is a must!
- Entrance Hall
- Composite glazed front door leading to entrance hall, under stair storage. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom 6'9" x 3'3" (2.06m x 0.99m)
- White suite incorporating low flush wc, wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and splash area.
- Living Room 17'0" x 11'6" (5.18m x 3.51m)
- Multi fuel stove with granite hearth, wood laminate flooring.
- Dining/Kitchen 15'2" x 11'9" (4.62m x 3.58m)
- Rang of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, recess for American fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, Island unit, tiled flooring. Through to sunroom.
- Sunroom 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Double doors to rear.
- Utility Room 6'7" x 3'5" (2.01m x 1.04m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 6'11" x 6'8" (2.11m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash area.
- Master Bedroom 14'8" x 11'6" (4.47m x 3.51m)
- Front facing room.
- Ensuite 11'6" x 4'8" (3.51m x 1.42m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower unit. Tiled splash area.
- Bedroom Two 11'10" x 11'7" (3.61m x 3.53m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 10'11" x 6'9" (3.33m x 2.06m)
- Front facing room.
- Garden to front laid to lawn. Pavior driveway.
Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn. Tiled patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »