- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House
- Beautifully Presented
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis beautiful extended detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac in the sought after residential development on the desirable Strangford Road, Downpatrick.
The immaculately presented accommodation comprises four bedrooms, family bathroom with free standing bath and shower cubicle. There are three reception rooms with a particular highlight being the highly glazed and consequently bright living room with space for dining and with direct access to the rear garden and patio area. A most attractive fitted kitchen and dining area with adjacent spacious utility room and downstairs W/C.
There is a lawned area to the front of the property and an enclosed rear garden affording considerable privacy, with patio area and space for family fun.
There are many accessible amenities including walks by the Quoile River and easy walking and commuting to St Patrick's Golf Club and Downpatrick Cricket Club. The leading schools within the area enjoy excellent reputations for both academic and technical interests and the prospect of the re-location of Down High School to within walking distance on the Strangford Road further enhances the appeal of this fine family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring and under stair cloakroom and storage. W/C with hand basin and tiled splash back.
- Lounge 15'04" x 11'08" (4.67m x 3.56m)
- Fireplace (with space for electric fire or open fire); tiled hearth and surround and marble effect mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining 20'01" x 11'09" (6.12m x 3.58m)
- Tiled Flooring. Low and high rise units and tiled splash back. Flavel range style electric cooker. Stainless steel sink. Views from kitchen window onto rear garden. Door leading to utility room.
- Utility 11'09" x 7'09" (at widest) (3.58m x 2.36m ( at widest))
- Tiled Flooring. Space for Fridge/Freezer. Storage units and recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Breakfast style bar. Stainless steel sink.
- Living / Dining 25'11" x 19'07" (7.90m x 5.97m)
- Open plan style living room with dining area. Large windows and double patio doors leading onto patio area and lawned garden. Velux windows.
- First Floor
- Hallway Landing
- Spacious landing with feature window and area for study/work desk.
- Master Bedroom 11'08" x 9'01" (3.56m x 2.77m)
- Front Facing with built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'08" x 9'07" (3.56m x 2.92m)
- Front Facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'09" x 8'10" (3.58m x 2.69m)
- Rear Facing.
- Bedroom Four 11'07" x 8'01" (3.53m x 2.46m)
- Rear Facing.
- Free standing bath; hand basin; low flush W/C and shower unit. Hot press.
- Lawned garden to front. Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved patio area and storage shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »