- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property on a Popular Tree Lined Avenue
- Extended Contemporary Kitchen, Open to Dining and Family Area
- Lounge with Bay Window and Wood Burning Stove
- Additional Reception Room, with Wood Burning Stove & Adjacent Shower Room
- Four Bedrooms (Two Doubles & Two Singles)
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for Two or More Cars
- Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village, with its Vast Array of Shops, Restaurants & Coffee Shops
- Excellent Local Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Ideal for City Commuter with Access to Public Transport Routes
- Close to many of East Belfast's many Parks and Walkways
- Rent £1,500 Per Month
- Available August
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached family home on Martinez Avenue offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Situated in an ideal and convenient location off North Road in Ballyhackamore, the property offers ease of access to the city commuter and to all local amenities in Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, which are within walking distance.
On the ground floor, there is a front lounge with feature bay window and a wood burning stove, a second reception room with an adjacent shower room and open plan kitchen dining and family area.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, two of which are doubles and two singles and a contemporary shower room. Externally there is an enclosed private garden to the rear and driveway parking to the front.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door and glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, stained glass inner door with side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.57m x 3.63m (15' 0" x 11' 11")
Measurements into bay window.
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, cast iron wood burning stove with brick recess and granite hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.63m (14' 6" x 11' 11")
Measurements into bay.
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, cast iron wooden burning stove with brick recess and granite hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Access to downstairs shower room with white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin and tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.47m x 5.31m (24' 6" x 17' 5")
L-shaped, measurements at widest points.
Contemporary modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and Corian work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, built-in Bosch double high level oven, integrated Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood above, integrated Beko washing machine and integrated Cata tumble dryer, built-in breakfast island with integrated fridge, integrated wine cooler, Corian work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, low voltage spotlight, open to ample living/dining space, dual aspect windows, contemporary floor to ceiling radiator, built-in cast iron Scandinavian wood burning stove with stone recess and granite hearth, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10' 4" x 8' 2")
Built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.13m x 1.93m (7' 0" x 6' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, hatch to roofspace, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, double built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.66m (16' 8" x 12' 0")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
- Fully floored, light.
- Enclosed rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, laid in lawns with paved patio area, raised timber sleepers laid in stone, outside light, water tap, tarmac driveway leading to front.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards heading towards Belfast, turn left onto the North Road. Martinez Avenue is the 3rd street on the right hand side. No 26 is located on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »