- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Detached Family Bungalow Occupying Secluded Elevated Mature Site Just off Knockmore Park
- Sweeping Driveway with Ample Parking, Carport and Double Garage
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Spacious Drawing Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Option of Fifth Bedroom, Family Room or Office
- Roofspace L-Shaped - 42' x 36' - Ideal for Conversion subject to Usual Planning Permissions
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Prestigious, Sought After and Convenient Location
- Within Walking Distance of Bangor Town Centre and Bus and Rail Networks from Bangor Station or Bangor West
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis detached family bungalow enjoys a generous secluded site just off Knockmore Park, Bangor West. With mature front, side and rear gardens, the property is approached by sweeping driveway with ample parking leading to carport and double garage. The gardens, in particular the front garden, have an excellent degree of privacy, the ideal space for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
Internally this bungalow offers bright and generously proportioned family accommodation with four or five bedrooms, a large drawing room, separate dining room and the option of a family room or bedroom five. The main bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room. There is a family bathroom, fitted kitchen and separate utility room. There is further scope for additional accommodation with a cavernous L-shaped roofspace, ideal for conversion subject to usual planning approvals, with potential for two/three more additional rooms.
Well maintained by the current owners, this property will create strong interest on today's market. The prestigious location and excellent convenience make it the ideal choice for the family seeking living in a prestigious location, only walking distance from Bangor town centre, Bangor's Marina, coastal path and excellent bus and rail links from Bangor station or Bangor West. This fine home also lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools.
- Twin hardwood front doors.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With Heather Brown tiled floor, glazed inner door, side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With cornice ceiling, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard, built-in linen press.
- 6.83m x 3.61m (22' 5" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling, bow window with mature outlook over front gardens, outlook to rear also, fireplace, tiled hearth, inset and canopy with mahogany display areas and gas fire, steps through archway to bedroom/office.
- BEDROOM / OFFICE / PLAYROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.39m (19' 10" x 14' 5")
With oval window with mature outlook to front garden and outlook to rear garden also.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- 4.5m x 3.m (14' 9" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, stainless steel Neff gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, ample family dining area, built-in wine rack, integrated Slimline dishwasher, built-in glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge, space for fridge freezer, built-in high level double ovens, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With built-in cabinets, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, uPVC double glazed access door to carport.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, panelled bath with electric shower unit above, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.91m (13' 10" x 12' 10")
Outlook to rear, range of built-in robes, mirror fronted sliding doors and recessed dressing table.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, mirror recess and additional cabinet, uPVC panelled shower cubicle with Mira Event electric shower unit, uPVC panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC panelled ceiling with recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
Range of built-in robes, bed recess, cupboards above, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
Range of built-in furniture including double built-in robes, bed recess, cupboards above, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
Double built-in robes, cupboards above, vanity unit with drawer units, mature outlook to front.
- 12.8m x 10.97m (42' 0" x 36' 0")
Access via Slingsby type aluminium ladder, roofspace floored, excellent opportunity to convert roofspace subject to usual planning permissions.
- 5.m x 4.88m (16' 5" x 16' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, partitioned with WC, garden store and access to basement storage below property.
- Approached by sweeping tarmac driveway. Greenhouse to rear, raised beds, patio to middle of front garden and paved patio to rear, carport to side and garden shed, outdoor lighting and water tap.
Travelling Bangor bound along the Crawfordsburn Road, Bryansburn Road is a continuation of Crawfordsburn Road. Continue to the roundabout at the junction for Maxwell Road. Turn left into Maxwell Road. Continue along Maxwell Road turning right into Knockmore Park. Number 26 is located directly behind 28 on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »