- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern, beautifully presented detached villa
- Four bedrooms, master with superb ensuite and dressing room
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with appliances and island unit
- Open plan living/dining room with bi-fold doors
- Utility room
- Large, floored roofspace
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Bright reception hall with gallery landing
- Landscaped, private and easy to maintain gardens
- Off-street, driveway parking with electric gates
- Natural gas central heating system
- Short stroll to Stormont, local shops and "Glider" system
- Close to range of excellent schools for all ages
- Just over a mile to Ballyhackamore and Belmont
Additional InformationSituated within walled gardens on a corner site on a tree-lined park close to Stormont, this superb contemporary home was constructed to an exacting standard. The vendors have also upgraded much of the property in recent years.
Natural light floods into the well-presented interior through large windows. The luxury kitchen opens out into a casual dining and sitting room. Concertina doors fold back to provide easy access to the attractive, landscaped gardens.
The exterior enjoys considerable privacy, good orientation for the sun and areas suitable for adults and children alike.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can fully appreciate the numerous qualities of this unique, stylish home.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed insets.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak flooring. Six Velux windows with built-in blinds. Under stairs storage cupboard with meter cupboard.
- Coats area through to:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Comprising wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Recessed display shelving.
- Double doors from hallway to:
- 6.79m x 3.77m (22' 3" x 12' 4")
(at widest points). Feature stone fireplace and hearth. Feature corner windows.
- 4.63m x 3.97m (15' 2" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level cupboards with island unit/seating area. Belling range-style cooker with five ring gas hob. Whirlpool American-style fridge- freezer, Bosch dishwasher. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and sprayer. Part tiled walls.
Natural stone carpet with underfloor heating. Open plan to:
- 6.58m x 3.49m (21' 7" x 11' 5")
Bi-fold doors to garden. Solid oak flooring. Feature radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.84m (8' 0" x 6' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Natural stone carpet with underfloor heating. Back door to garden.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Large built-in cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.4m x 3.78m (14' 5" x 12' 5")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Shelves and clothes rails.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising shower cubicle with chrome controls. Wash hand basin with storage underneath, tiled splashback. Matching cabinet, wc. Chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Double built-in robe with shelved storage. Access via folding, pull-down ladder to:
- Full width of house with excellent storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.49m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
(at widest points). Double built-in robe with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.32m x 3.29m (7' 7" x 10' 10")
- Contemporary white suite comprising free-standing bath with retractable telephone hand shower. Villeroy & Boch low flush wc, Duravit wash hand basin with tiled splash back and storage underneath. Separate, over-sized corner shower cubicle with chrome controls. Recessed display shelves. Feature chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double entrance pillars. Attractive electric sliding gates leading to driveway laid in brick paviors.
Off-street parking for three vehicles.
Separate pedestrian gate.
Walled garden to side with border flowerbeds, well-stocked with excellent variety of plants and shrubs. Artificial lawn.
Boiler house with Vokera natural gas boiler.
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- with south and south-westerly aspects. Feature timber deck with bench seating.
Circular brick pavior patio with numerous mature shrubs.
Feature outside lighting in deck and in beds. Electric heater over sitting area. Outside tap.
Heading towards Stormont on the Upper Newtownards Road from the Knock lights, Knockburn Park is on right hand side opposite Parliament Buildings at Stormont.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »