- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Nestled within a quiet corner of the popular ‘Knocklynn’ area of Coleraine, Number 26 Knockbracken Court offers a spacious, private site within this residential cul-de-sac.
This imposing detached family home offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout. Providing an abundance of ground floor reception space, with the flexibility to create a downstairs bedroom, this home is sure to appeal to a vast array of purchasers.
Having many desired features throughout such as on open plan kitchen / dining area with breakfast bar, separate utility space, downstairs WC and en-suite master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, we have no doubt this exceptional home with command strong interest on the open market.
Externally the property benefits from a spacious tarmac driveway and a large detached garage and also offers an enclosed rear garden with a spacious patio area. Sure to impress upon internal inspection, we highly recommend an immediate viewing to appreciate all this exceptional family home has to offer.
• 4 Bedroom / 3 Reception detached family home
• Oil fired central heating
• PVC windows, doors and fascias
• Provides an abundance of ground floor reception accommodation
• Open plan kitchen / dining / sun room
• Separate utility space and downstairs WC
• En-suite master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture
• Well proportioned bedrooms on first floor
• Family bathroom to first floor level with bath and separate shower cubicle
• Spacious tarmac driveway to front and side
• Large detached garage (5.13m x 4.46m) with roller and pedestrian doors
• Completely enclosed to rear with tarmac parking, paviour patio area and garden
• Garden to front laid in lawn
• Quiet, end of cul-de-sac location
• Immediate viewing highly recommended
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »