- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Most Impressive Detached Residence with breathtaking views over Belfast Lough from the principal rooms
- Extremely well designed accommodation over two levels
- Drawing Room with access to Sun Terrace
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Family Room with doors to Juliette Balcony, Study
- Master Suite with Bathroom and Dressing Room
- Three Further Bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities, Family Bathroom
- Further Garden Room and Music Room
- Potential for separate self contained annex (subject to planning)
- Double Glazed Windows / Gas Heating
- Gated entrance with driveway leading to parking area and garage
- Superb Site with extensive gardens in lawns, mature trees, decked sun terrace & further decked balcony on the lower level looking directly onto the water.
Additional InformationWe are pleased to present this much admired property to the open market which has been so extensively extended over recent years. Situated off Killaire Road and approached by a private gated entrance to extensive grounds to include lawns, decked patios and an outstanding courtyard which gives privacy for those long balmy summer evenings.
Offering superb accommodation over several levels, the property has been extremely well designed that all the principal reception rooms enjoy superb panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond with its ever changing nautical traffic and also have direct access to the sun terrace that enjoys a panoramic vista towards Helen's Bay, Bangor and beyond. The bedroom accommodation is superb with Master Suite with Dressing Room and Luxury Bathroom, ensuite facilities to two further bedrooms and a separate bedroom and bathroom. On the lower level there is a garden room, separate music room and additional store rooms which could easily be converted into self-contained accommodation (subject to planning).
A residence of this calibre boasting such an array of unique features rarely presents itself to the open market. Truly a most handsome property where attention to detail has been paramount. Only on personal appraisal can one fully appreciate this luxurious home and most impressive setting.
- Steps leading to . . .
- Hardwood double doors leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Marfil ceramic tiled floor. Sliding doors to courtyard. Feature floor to ceiling window with superb views. Door to decked balcony.
From Hall double doors to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.3m x 4.78m (30' 6" x 15' 8")
Cast iron gas fire with raised stone hearth, Marfil ceramic tiled floor. Sliding doors to decked sun terrace and French doors leading to sun terrace with superb panoramic views.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.18m (17' 2" x 10' 5")
Solid wood flooring. Sliding doors to courtyard. Access to roofspace.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.38m (15' 8" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of built-in robes and drawers. Feature mirror and porthole window. Access to outside.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Separate walk-in shower unit with telephone hand and Drencher shower, contemporary wash stand, sunken oval bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, heated towel rail's, display shelving, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan. Access to roofspace.
- From Entrance Hall access to . . .
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.m (15' 6" x 9' 10")
Feature porthole window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain shower head, vanity unit, heated towel rail, built-in cupboards, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Laundry cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 3.m (15' 11" x 9' 10")
Sliding doors to courtyard.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and additional Drencher shower, sunken jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Linen cupboard.
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 9.17m x 4.6m (30' 1" x 15' 1")
Contemporary gas fire. Sliding doors to sun terrace.
Cream high gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with natural slate work surfaces, space for Range, stainless steel splashback, extractor fan, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, Island Unit with sink, built-in wine racks, Hotpoint cooler drawers, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Stairs to Upper Level.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 8.15m x 3.99m (26' 9" x 13' 1")
Solid oak floor, gas stove, plumbed and wired for kitchen. Doors to Juliette balcony.
- Plumbed for WC.
- 5.46m x 2.01m (17' 11" x 6' 7")
- Stairs to Lower Level. Feature window.
- Could be converted to separate Annex - (Currently has its own front door).
- BUILT-IN CUPBOARD:
- Linen cupboard.
- White bathroom suite comprising sunken jacuzzi style bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 4.29m (14' 4" x 14' 1")
Solid oak flooring. Superb Lough views.
- From Kitchen stairs to Lower Level.
- MUSIC ROOM:
- 8.28m x 3.96m (27' 2" x 13' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, access to excellent partly floored store.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- Double doors and steps leading to . . .
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 10.13m x 5.74m (33' 3" x 18' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights. 3 sliding doors to patio / garden.
- Gated entrance with driveway leading to parking area and garage.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.15m x 3.58m (20' 2" x 11' 9")
Beam vacuum system. Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Superb Site with extensive gardens in lawns, mature trees, decked sun terrace and further decked balcony on the lower level looking directly onto the water and the renowned coastal path.
Travelling out of Bangor towards Crawfordsburn on the Crawfordsburn Road, turn right into Station Road. Continue under the railway bridge, turn left which is Killaire Private Road. Continue to the end of the road and No 26 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »