- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Convenient Location Close to Holywood Town Centre and to Bus and Rail Networks for City Commuting
- Within Walking Distance of Redburn Country Park and Holywood Golf Club
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with Access to Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Garden with Paved Patio Areas, Raised Decking and Garden Laid in Artificial Lawn and Well Stocked Flower Beds
- Outside Brick Store
- Excellent Extension Potential to Rear
Additional InformationThis spacious mid terrace property is situated within Holywood and is ideal for a range of purchasers from young families to investors and downsizers alike. Jacksons Road is within walking distance to a range of local amenities such as Redburn country park, Tesco Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange and Holywood's bustling town centre.
Internally this property provides ample accommodation with an open plan kitchen/living/dining area and bathroom to the ground floor and four well-proportioned bedrooms to the first floor. Externally there is a generous rear garden with patio areas, raised decking and gardens laid in artificial lawn for easy maintenance and a front garden laid in lawns.
Jacksons Road has a proven track record and early viewing is advised.
- uPVC double glazed and leaded entrance door leading through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring throughout, storage under stairs with cloaks and electrics.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Laminate wood effect floor, white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, panelled bath with hot and cold taps and thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, fully tiled walls, partially panelled walls.
- 1.12m x 1.91m (3' 8" x 6' 3")
Laminate wood effect floors.
- Excellent range of high and low level units, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear, laminate work surface, space for American style fridge freezer, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor above, enclosed gas boiler, square arch leading through to lounge, with outlook to front, uPVC and access door to rear garden, recessed spotlights to kitchen.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 0.99m x 1.02m (3' 3" x 3' 4")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 1.3m x 0.84m (4' 3" x 2' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 0.91m x 0.61m (3' 0" x 2' 0")
Outlook to front, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 0.71m x 1.14m (2' 4" x 3' 9")
Outlook to front.
- Front garden fully enclosed, laid in lawns, rear garden with patio area laid in paving and generous area laid in artificial grass with patio area to rear, space for garden shed, with raised decking area and separate brick store.
Travelling up Jacksons Road towards the Old Holywood Road number 26 is located on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »