26 Irish Hill Road,
Straid, Ballyclare, BT39 9NQ
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Last listed at Offers over £279,950
- Immaculately Presented Detached (c.1,800 sq ft)
- Four Bedrooms; Principal En Suite
- Three Separate Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Deluxe Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Large Private Driveway; Matching Garage
- Gardens Front, Side and Rear
- Prime Site With Rural Views
Immaculately presented, four bedroom / three+ reception, detached family home with matching garage, occupying a prime site, enjoying rural views front, side and rear, located on the Irish Hill Road, Straid, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, separate family room with open fire, living room, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, utility room, fully tiled furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal with deluxe fully tiled en suite shower room, and deluxe fully tiled family bathroom with contemporary three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys large private driveway finished in block paving, matching garage, and gardens front, side and rear. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient access to Newtownabbey, Carrickfergus and Belfast. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with matching double glazed side screens and fan light over. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.69m x 3.73m
- Open fire in cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround. Open arch leading to living room.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.22m x 3.74m
- Open fire in cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and timber surround.
- LIVING ROOM 3.73m x 2.98m
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 6.18m x 3.45m
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Integrated Neff gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Twin integrated Neff under ovens. Integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Glass fronted display cabinets. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM widest points
- Range of fitted storage units, work surface area, stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door to rear garden.
- FULLY TILED FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Rural views. Access to hot press and partially floored roof space with slingsby style ladders.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.21m x 3.75m
- Elevated rural views.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising oversized shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Electric shower.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 3.74m
- Dual aspect windows enjoying rural views.
- BEDROOM 3 widest points
- Rural views to rear. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 4 3.54m x 2.69m
- Rural views. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising panelled bath/shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower and curved glass shower screen over bath.
- Generous sized private driveway finished in block paving.
Front garden finished in lawn.
Fully enclosed, low maintenance paved rear garden.
Separate enclosed service area to rear.
Separate enclosed side garden finished in lawn.
PVC oil storage tank.
- MATCHING GARAGE 5.60m x 3.16m
- PVC coated roller shutter door. Separate PVC service door to rear garden. power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Schools near 26 Irish Hill Road, Straid, Ballyclare, BT39 9NQ
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.